Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

CONTEST!!!!

Thus far I have a whopping 3 followers. I, however, am not discouraged since I just started blogging and I am just now writing my third entry. So I thought to myself, "I have 3 folowers! It is time for a contest!"

When I started my blog I wasan't sure what I wanted the title to be so I just named it after my first entery. I knew this was temporary and that I would change it soon. Well, I decided YOU are going to change it for me! Comment on this post and tell me your suggestions! Offer as many as you wish. Be sure you tell your friends about my blog so that they can offer suggestions also.

I bet you are wondering what the prize will be. Well, it is the deep satisfaction in knowing you 1) named my blog 2) have inflence over my decision making and 3) have my unending gratitude. Totally worth it, right? :)

I bet you are also wondering what my blog will be about. Well, I am a bit ecclectic and I am thinkning my blog will be also. I will share organic/green tips, stories from my life, homeschooling info, Celiac and allergy-friendly recipes, sensory processing disorder (SPD), and just about anything else that happens to tickle my fancy.

So have fun with it. All suggestions are due by April 16!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Andrea, you have a blog! Oh, this is Crystal, by the way. I'll be follower #4 if that's ok w/ you!

    I've been keeping a blog on & off for several years on Livejournal for my family, and just started one on Wordpress last autumn that's "anonymous" and more of a creative outlet for me, a place where I can dabble in writing and collect my thoughts. (So, shhhh...don't go telling my family about the Wordpress blog one!).
    Anyhow, you asked for suggestions for a new blog name. Hmmmm...all I've got is "Flying Cherry Lollypops", but I kind of doubt that's the direction you're going in, here! I'm obviously no help! =)
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Joyful Mom's This and That"

    ReplyDelete