Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

Once again I have surrendered to the goat...

Only this time the goat's name is Twitter. Yup, I can now Tweet (if I so choose). It all sarted when Sesame Place decided to use Twitter and decided that in orer to spread word they were going to have a contest. Follow them on Twitter and get entered to win 2 season passes. Bah. All the good contest are for people on Twitter. Long story short, I surrendered. So, if you have a Twitter cct I am @organicmommaof4.

Oh, and don't forget, my faithful 6, to suggests names for my blog. I will announce the name this Friday-ish(April 16).

Love and peace.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been brave enough to jump into Twitter yet...but I'm probably going to subcumb at some point, too!
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is a bit overwhelming (or at least for me it is) but all the good contests require being Twitter-patted :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love twitter, it's how I update my facebook status and stalk my favorite local yarn store :-) I tried to find you but for some reason it couldn't find you. I'm julied81 if you can find me :-)

    ReplyDelete