Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

Kimochi

I follow the blog and am a fan of "Deal"lectible Mommies. Recently she blogged about a new product, Kimochi. They are basicaly toys that teach your child emotions. I say check it out at http://www.kimochis.com.

My first reaction, before going to their website, was "You have GOT to be kidding me. Are these people completely incapable as parents to teach their children emotions?"

Well, I decided to check out their website anyway. I am so glad I did. I looked up each character and fell in love with Cloud and all he could potentially offer. See, my eldest child, Mister Smartypants (said lovingly NOT insultingly because he really is super smart), has an anxiety disorder. We won't get into messy and personal details but I can see this as a great supplement to his OT (occupational therapy). So I take back my first reaction. I now believe these toys are brilliant and helpful.

Despite being fairly reaonable, I am not so sure I am willing to spend the money though. I am cheap. Plain and simple. So I am hoping to win the giveaway contest that "Deal"ectible Mommies is holding.

Wish me luck! (and make sure you check out Kimochis and "Deal"ectible Mommies in order to enter the contest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment